A modular drawer divider suited for many different use cases. You can configure the parts to fit your needs and drawers perfectly. The parts are fast to print and use very little material.
The connectors of the dividers can hold up to 4 parts and you can create every possible compartment composition. The connectors to not add to leigh so measuring what parts you need is quite easy.
How it works
1. Measure your drawer and make a little sketch of the size and setup of parts you want to print (I included a showcase sketch in the pictures)
2. Find out which height you want to use (either 11 or 8 cm)
3. Make a list of the parts you need (available parts can be found below)
4. Print the parts and for every connection point two of the connectors
5. Assemble the parts and connectors and place them in your drawer
6. If you have an odd size like 40.5 cm – use extra connectors at the end of your assembly to add to length below two centimeters
List of parts (height x width)
- Universal Connector
Don’t forget to post your makes!
Required build volume: depends on what part you want to print
Material usage example H8W10: 10g
Print time example H8W10: 1h
This design needs a good print bed adhesion. Depending on your bed type measures like slowing down the first layer, increasing print temperature or bed leveling may help. With a generally well set up printer is easy to print on all bed surfaces.
Print direction: The parts are printed sideways – the connector up right (check pictures)
Nozzle size: 0,4 mm
Line width: 0,4 mm
Layer height 0,2 mm
Outer walls: 3
Build plate adhesion type: none
If you experience any problems, please feel free to contact me on twitter or Instagram
15 model file(s) included
Upload 3D Models
Model Sales & Purchase Agreement
Creality Cloud protect designer's copyrighted works
Submit an Appeal
All-in-One 3D Printing Platform
Subscribe to Creality Cloud
Be the first to get the latest news from Creality Cloud