A fully 3D-printed and full-size backgammon board.
It works just as a regular board and can be printed with a standard sized (220x220 mm) fdm printer.
- Print the 4 different bases.
- Print 15x stones, 12x triangles, 1x base_connector_1, 1x base_connector_2, 2x clip, 1x clamp in one color and the same amount in another color.
- You need 2 dices (they are quite impossible to print with a fdm printer so use some that you already have)
- Grab some glue (many different work, I used superglue)
- Assemble the game according to the instructions provided it the images and video
- Have fun playing!
Size assembled and closed: 342 x 220 x 30 mm
Don’t forget to post your makes!
Required build volume: 220 x 220 x 50 mm
Overall material usage: ca 660g
Overall print time: ca 62h
Print direction: stls are rotated correctly
Nozzle size: 0,4 mm
Line width: 0,4 mm
Layer height 0,2 mm
Outer walls: 3
Build plate adhesion type: none
If you experience any problems, please feel free to contact me on twitter or Instagram
10 model file(s) included
Upload 3D Models
Model Sales & Purchase Agreement
Creality Cloud protect designer's copyrighted works
Submit an Appeal
All-in-One 3D Printing Platform
Subscribe to Creality Cloud
Be the first to get the latest news from Creality Cloud