Simple mechanism composed by two gears. In the file you can find several gears with different number of teeth. Thus, you can combine them to obtain different gear ratio.
- Gear files (TOY-002) have in the name the number of teeth. Since the gear pitch is 2mm, the diameter (in mm) is double of the number of teeth.
- TOY-001 and TOY-003 files have in the description the distance (in mm) between the centers of rotation
- A combination is acceptable if the distance between the centre (in mm) is equal to the sum of the number of teeth of the gears.
- Some examples of acceptable combinations:
1. TOY-001_60 / TOY-003_60 / TOY-002_30 / TOY-002_30
2. TOY-001_40 / TOY-003_40 / TOY-002_25 / TOY-002_15
3. TOY-001_30 / TOY-003_30 / TOY-002_10 / TOY-002_20
LINKS TO ALL MY SHOPS AND CREATIONS
I am a mechanical engineer and in my free time I like designs home tools and mechanical gadgets. So, if you need specific customized product, you can directly write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I also have years of experience in 3D printing and you can check out my shops on Etsy and Ebay where I sell 3d printed objects.
If you want to see all my complete collections you can click below to have access to all my links:
Be the first to add a Make!
Add a Make
Upload 3D Model
Model Sales & Purchase Agreement
Creality Cloud protect designer's copyrighted works
Submit an Appeal
Add to folder
All-in-One 3D Printing Platform
Subscribe to Creality Cloud
Be the first to get the latest news from Creality Cloud