FMS FCX24 Power Wagon wrecker truck inspired by Matt's Offroad Recovery’s world's biggest offroad wrecker, with man-powered winch.
1. Slicer setting for winch gears (both L and S), select "concentric" for top/bottom pattern.
2. Widen the pulley and stopper holes with a 2 mm drill bit.
3. M2 bolts and nuts are needed to install following parts;
- Pulley L: 14mm M2 bolt and nut
- Pulley S: 10mm M2 bolt and nut
- Stopper L: 12mm M2 bolt and nut
- Stopper S: 6mm M2 bolt
- Stanchion: 4mm M2 bolt to tie off the end of the crane wire
4. For the crane wire, use thin, strong wire like that used for beadwork.
Be the first to add a Make!
Add a Make
Upload 3D Model
Model Sales & Purchase Agreement
Creality Cloud protect designer's copyrighted works
Submit an Appeal
Add to folder
All-in-One 3D Printing Platform
Subscribe to Creality Cloud
Be the first to get the latest news from Creality Cloud