Making Progress! After restarting the entire process over (resetting the Sonic Pad and starting over from scratch), changing the filament and the nozzle, it appears the prints are solid, although not sticking. I think the nozzle might have been the problem. I did originally change it, but I changed it to a used one that might have not been working well. I was having a bed adhesion problem before the Sonic Pad. I was able to correct it by moving to 70°C on the bed. This is not currently working, so I am trying a few things. I think between initial speed, initial extrusion (Initial Layer Flow), or a raft over a brim, I might be able to get there. In short, I don't see this as being a Sonic Pad problem, but more figuring out how to dial in my settings to correct for the bed adhesion since my pre-Sonic method no longer works. I've tried glue and painters tape and have no clips for my glass plate. I will keep experimenting!