Create your keychain name in 3D!
The file contains the complete alphabet in a Playful Font with rotating and non-rotating letters. As well as multiple keychain bases in different lengths - up to 15 letters.
Can be combined with Icons, numbers and symbols
How to print
1. Choose a keychain with rotating or non-rotating letters
2. Import the keychain base into your slicer. Choose the keychain with the correct amount of letters. This detemines the length. Don't forget the cap as well!
3. Import the letters into your slicer
4. Slice and print! No support needed!
5. Simply put the letters on the keychain in the right order and screw on the cap
3D PRINTING SETTINGS
No support needed when file orientation is used.
Advised to use a connecting brim on the keychain base. As the contact area with the printbed is rather small.
Print the letters and base in different colors to make them stand out!
Consider ironing (slicer setting) the letters for a smoother effect. Or even print the top layer of your letters in multicolor!
Be the first to add a Make!
Add a Make
Upload 3D Model
Model Sales & Purchase Agreement
Creality Cloud protect designer's copyrighted works
Submit an Appeal
Add to folder
All-in-One 3D Printing Platform
Subscribe to Creality Cloud
Be the first to get the latest news from Creality Cloud