Please check the copyright information in the description.
I like the Idea of Mikeymakesit's Spell Tracker. I printed it, but had some ideas that would make it better.
- The Lid is now reversable. You can put it on either way.
- Re-designed the Clip so it prints stronger. (see below)
- Added a cut out so the lid is easier to remove.
- Adjusted the Lid fitment.
- Redesigned the two small compartments to be the same style with more rounded bottom.
- Added the Logo to the back of the Lid.
- The Round Tokens have DND Logo, no number and fit better in the slots.
The Clip is redesigned to print stronger. The two halfs of the clip are designed to be glued together, but the clip will probably work just fine without glue. The halfs of the clip are hinged, to make glueing easier.
Note: The Electrum Coins in the Photo are scaled versions of of this https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4621884
Be the first to add a Make!
Add a Make
Upload 3D Model
Model Sales & Purchase Agreement
Creality Cloud protect designer's copyrighted works
Submit an Appeal
Add to folder
All-in-One 3D Printing Platform
Subscribe to Creality Cloud
Be the first to get the latest news from Creality Cloud