This mechanism is the reproduction of a "mechanical flower" where the petals are made of gears.
The design is made with multiple parts to enjoy the assembly end to have the possibility to combine different colors.
- Parts that need supports: GEA-021, and GEA-025
- Insert part GEA-025 inside the hole in part GEA-020. You can use glue to force the joint.
- Use part GEA-026 to block the axial displacement of GEA-021 (x6).
- Use part GEA-026 to block the axial displacement of GEA-018 (x1).
- Check my Instagram or TikTok profile for the assembly video.
YOU NEED TO PRINT:
- 7x -> GEA-026
- 6x -> GEA-021
- 1x -> All the others
WHO I AM
I am a mechanical engineer and in my free time I like designing mechanical parts and mechanism. If you enjoyed my designs, you can find my complete collections on:
- Patreon https://www.patreon.com/PrintingMechanismsByDani
- Cults3d https://cults3d.com/en/users/Printing_Mechanisms_byDani/creations
- Creality Cloud https://www.crealitycloud.com/user/5484218151
3D PRINTING SETTINGS
Nozzle 0.4 mm
Heigth 0.2 mm
Be the first to add a Make!
Add a Make
Upload 3D Model
Model Sales & Purchase Agreement
Creality Cloud protect designer's copyrighted works
Submit an Appeal
Add to folder
All-in-One 3D Printing Platform
Subscribe to Creality Cloud
Be the first to get the latest news from Creality Cloud