This is a key holder for Super Mario Fans! The kinematic mechanism is designed in order to obtain compact dimensions keeping the possibiliy to completely hide the character inside the pipe! This is done thanks to a mechanism with a gear ratio > 1.5.
YOU NEED TO PRINT
- 3x -> KEY-016
- 2x -> KEY-020
- 1x - > All the others
1. Insert the Gears (KEY-0012-PART) inside the Pipe (KEY-010) and align them with the shaft (KEY-015) through the hole (the one located in the middle position). Then, use the ring KEY-016 to block the axial displacemet.
2. Insert KEY-011-PART from the bottom
3: Insert KEY-0113-PART from the pocket located behind the tube. Make sure to insert it at the correct heigth for the correct functioning -> In this phase you can change freely the mating tooth between KEY-0113-PART and KEY-0012-PART until you see the correct functioning shown in the video.
4. Finally insert 2x shafts (KEY-020) in the remaining holes and block them with 2x rings (KEY-016)
- The pipe KEY-010 is available in an alternative version (KEY-010-HOLE) with a hole on the top for the mounting. Alternatively, you can use the base version with double sided tape behind.
- My suggestion is to keep 100% because of tolerances.
- If you have troubles in printing and or assembling you can write me by mail
WHO I AM
I am a mechanical engineer and in my free time I like designing mechanical parts and home gadgets. If you enjoyed my designs, you can find my complete collections on:
- Patreon https://www.patreon.com/PrintingMechanismsByDani
- Cults3d https://cults3d.com/en/users/Printing_Mechanisms_byDani/creations
- Creality Cloud https://www.crealitycloud.com/user/5484218151
3D PRINTING SETTINGS
Nozzle 0.4 mm
Height 0.2 mm
Be the first to add a Make!
Add a Make
Upload 3D Model
Model Sales & Purchase Agreement
Creality Cloud protect designer's copyrighted works
Submit an Appeal
Add to folder
All-in-One 3D Printing Platform
Subscribe to Creality Cloud
Be the first to get the latest news from Creality Cloud