Scan the QR code to download the Creality Cloud App
I present to you the Retrograde Clock Model 2 https://youtu.be/pmwAHLIBeQY
How to assemble this clock https://youtu.be/rlE-YRmBD0I
- 12888 clock movement with 4.5 mm length threaded shaft (WHITE SHAFT with 4.98mm dia. hour shaft/3.12mm dia. minute shaft) with rubber washer, flat washer and nut for mounting.
- 2 pcs - 19 mm x 2 mm dia. round rod (brass or stainless steel). Ends should be free of burrs and chamfered to allow for easy insertion.
- 2 mm drill bit
- A reamer made with a ~50mm length of 2mm round rod with tip cut diagonally. Leave burrs and sharp edges as is.
- 3mm drill bit to remove the burrs on the holes.
- Pin vise for the drill bit and reamer. (included)
- Wrench to tighten the clock nut. (3d printable wrench included)
Biggest piece is the Chassis / Face: around 210mm x 150mm
For those with smaller build plate, a split Chassis/Face can be printed on a 150mm x 150mm or 150mm diameter (delta) print bed. The split pieces can be aligned using a pair of short (~5mm) piece of 1.75mm filament alignment pins. They can then be glued using CA glue.
When you purchase the files, you are allowed to print the design for your PERSONAL USE ONLY.
**If you would like to sell physical prints**, please subscribe for a monthly renewable commercial license on my patreon - www.patreon.com/boksbox
Even with a license to print, I still retain the copyright to the models and design.
Subscribe to Creality Cloud
Be the first to get the latest news from Creality Cloud
Copyright © 2023 CREALITY 3D (HK) TECHNOLOGY LIMITED All Rights Reserved.