Please check the copyright information in the description.
Raspberry Pi Camera v2 case with a mounting arm for an Ender 3 V2 (also probably Ender 3) modeled as a mini security camera.
-- Arm piece is not compatible with BLTouch. See remixed arm for a compatible version --
5 separate parts in total, all are designed to snap together and print with no supports (I used a brim on the housing bracket oriented with the ball facing up). These have been fit tested using PLA only. The PLA ball and socket is pretty slippery and mine would droop with vibration. I would suggest covering either the ball or socket with some clear silicone sealant to increase the friction and prevent this.
1. Install the Raspberry Pi camera onto the mounting plate by pushing the two tabs inward, slightly bowing the part into a U shape. Slide the camera over the pins then release the tabs and the overhang on the pins will grab onto the Pi camera.
2. Install the ribbon cable on the Pi camera (best to do this before it is attached to your Pi, otherwise, feed the cable through the slot in the rear half of the housing first)
3. Push the mounting plate through the back side of the front half of the housing. The two bumps on the mounting plate's tabs should snap into the offset dimples in the front half housing (orientation matters)
4. Feed the ribbon cable through the small slot in the rear housing half (unless already done in step 2) then snap the rear and front housing halves together.
5. Install the ball on the housing bracket into the socket on the arm. This took a bit of force and was easiest for me to put the arm flat on a table then push the housing bracket down into it.
6. Install the housing bracket onto the rear half of the housing. Insert through the large part of the hole then slide to the center.
Be the first to add a Make!
Add a Make
Upload 3D Model
Model Sales & Purchase Agreement
Creality Cloud protect designer's copyrighted works
Submit an Appeal
Add to folder
All-in-One 3D Printing Platform
Subscribe to Creality Cloud
Be the first to get the latest news from Creality Cloud